HPNAP Operations Support-Capital Equipment Grant
(posted March 28, 2016)
2016-2017 Fiscal Year
Materials for the HPNAP Operations Support-Capital Equipment grant are now available. Please note the following changes and important reminders for this yea's application process:
· Applications are due to the Food Bank by Monday, May 23rd at 4:00 p.m via post mail or hand delivery. Applications received after 4:00 p.m. on May 23rd will not be considered for funding.
· Shelters no longer need to fill out a Shelter Addendum in addition to the application.
· All applications must have signatures on the cover page from two different people at the organization.
· Applications must be typed; hand-written applications will not be accepted.
· Applicants must provide nine copies of their application.
Please contact Vickie Steck with any questions or concerns at or 796.6061 x4016.
HPNAP Operations Support- Capital Equipment documentation
Agencies that received funding for Capital Equipment must return a copy of the vendor invoice or receipt AND cancelled check or other proof of payment for each equipment item purchased to the Food Bank by December 31, 2015.
Agencies that received funding for Operations Support (Space, Staff, or Utilities) must return the following by January 15, 2016:
All: Completed Staff Funding Cover Sheet that came with your award letter. Also available online.
Volunteers: Log sheet showing hours worked signed by supervisor.
Completed Utilities Funding Cover Sheet that came with your award letter. Also available online.
Completed Space Funding Cover Sheet that came with your award letter. Also available online.
Cover sheets can be accessed here:
For more information contact:
Vickie Steck, Agency Services & Compliance Coordinator
at 607.796.6061 x4016 or email